Top Five Areas to Consider:
- Does the company meet and exceed standard average times to answer and complete calls?
- What is the call volume that the company currently handles for its customers?
- Of equipment – is there back up and redundancy, avoiding down time in service delivery under any circumstances?
- Of customer service – does the company respond quickly to required changes in programs and service concerns
- Does the company meet industry service delivery metrics such as average time to answer, accuracy of call handling?
- What is the depth of experience that the company has in your industry?
- Does the company have a minimal turnover of core front line call takers avoiding constant training of your account details and procedures?
- Does the company have a reasonable size base of trainable call takers that are familiar with and understand your requirements
- Does the company have a team that can meet your specialized needs, and integrate with your systems?
- Integration ability – does the company provide a fit with your company, and is it flexible to meet any specialized needs?
- Does the company have tech support of equipment to provide seamless uninterrupted service?
- How will your data be stored and managed?
- How long has the company been around?
When choosing your answering service company, be sure to ask ask for referrals, visit them in their geographic location and meet them in person – make sure the company is the right fit for you.
Have questions? Contact our team today.
Give us a call: 1-800-463-0777 | 705-743-2441